Monday, October 19, 2009

GET A FREE PAYONEER MASTER CARD DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRES


US PAYONEER MASTER CARD
I am determined to open free payoneer setup for 49 Nigerians only i am serious about this, this just part of my toking to all my friends who has subscribe to my various online wealth creation information and for the new friend that determined to make legitimate money online like me and payoneer card to cash their money through some designated bank here in Nigeria, such as Zenith Bank and others, but for you to qualify for this offer, you must meet the following prerequisite:
1. A means of identification (National ID card or Driving License
2. Your Physical Address where the Card is to be deliver
3. Other requirement (i will personally take care of that for you)
But for you to qualify send your details to ariseandshine09@gmail.com, but before you do that call me on this no 07033861791 or 07059967540 to verify may be i still have slot for you, because i am serious about it immediately it is 49 friends, i close the offer, so what are you waiting for grab your phone and call me to get your payoneer card, remember this will cost you nothing less than N5,500 from some my fellow gurus, so grab big opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment